The Lezyne Micro GPS is a highly advanced, super compact bike computer. Combined with the free Lezyne Ally app (iOS and Android), this GPS turns into a very comprehensive bike computer. Pair the Lezyne Micro GPS with your smartphone and receive turn-by-turn navigation, Strava live segments and notifactions from text messages, calls and email on your GPS screen.
With ANT + ™ or Bluetooth, the Lezyne Micro GPS easily pairs already with your favorite sports gadgets-such as power meters, heart rate monitors and speed/cadence sensors. An advanced ride tracking system combines measurements from GPS satellites, a barometer and an accelerometer for ultra-accurate data on your bike lap. In addition, the Micro GPS weighs only 29 grams. The bike computer has customizable screen pages and data fields and has a battery that lasts up to 14 hours.
New: From now on you can also upload a complete route on your GPS, so you no longer need to connect to your phone to see a route on the device.
- High-res display, easy to read and backlit
- Durable, super compact composite construction
- Super accurate, advanced data capture system combines GPS/Glonass satellites with a barometer and accelerometer
- ANT+ and Bluetooth Smart connectivity
- Pairable with many devices via Bluetooth Smart and ANT+
- Multiple real-time functions available by linking to the Lezyne Ally app
- Intuitive operating system
- Lithium-polymer battery provides up to 14 hours of runtime
- Micro-USB rechargeableSaves up to 150 hours of ride data
- Customize fields and number of pages yourself
- Setting your own notifications and preferences
- Weight: 29 grams
- Extremely weather-resistant: to be used in all weather conditions.
- Includes standard handlebar mount.
Incl. Accessory box
- This Lezyne Micro GPS comes with accessory box. In this box you will find in addition to the GPS:
- Heart Rate Flow Sensor
- Cadence Speed Flow Sensor
- X-Lock standard mount (standard handlebar mount)
- Forward Mount
- Micro USB Charging Cable
- Receive SMS, e-mail and phone call notifications when paired with smartphone.
- Automatically upload ride data to the Lezyne Ally app via Bluetooth Smart.
- Trip data (.fit) easily downloaded to your PC.
- Upload ride data (.fit) easily and directly to the GPS Root website for ride analysis.
- Easily links to your favorite sites such as Strava and TrainingPeaks
- Via bluetooth the pair with a heart rate monitor, cadence/speed sensors and other gadgets.
- Live tracking and Strava segments
- Turn-by-turn navigation via your smartphone/bluetooth.
Display on your GPS screen
- Turn-by-turn navigation via your smartphone/bluetooth
- Live Tracking and Strava segments
- Heart rate*: Current, average, max.
- Cadence*: Current, Average
- Power* (6 data display options)
- Data from paired devices
- Speed: current, average, max.
- Distance: Current, total distance, Trip 2, odometer
- Time: trip time, clock
- Laps and lap averages
- Altitude: Ascent, Descent, Current
- Slope/ ascent rate
- GPS signal strength
- Battery indicator for both the GPS and your paired peripherals.
- Icons of your paired devices.
- Breadcrumb trail page
* once paired via Bluetooth
Instructions for use
- The short GPS manual
- Devices that can be paired with the GPS
- Click on this link for the guide to creating bike routes.
You can find the latest version of the GPS software on the Lezyne website, in the downloads section. Just scroll until you get the right version. Feel free to let us know if you have any questions or if you can’t figure it out.
The table below shows the features of the different GPS models so you can easily compare them. See the right column for the features of the GPS.